Thursday, March 1, 2007

TIPD UK Exchange Programme - Final Day


Don't we look like brothers?!
Yup, this is the final day for all our buddies from the TIPD Exchange Program from the UK.

To:
Stephen Underwood from Middlewich High School
Linda Hopkins from Sandbach High
and Matt Hogan from Eaton Bank School

We hope you've enjoyed your say here with us.
Matt surprised me with a lovely gift of a jersey from his hometown of CORNWALL.
I must say that I was very touched with this gesture and so I put together this little MTV of our time together.
It's not much but I hope it'll bring fond memories to our UK friends of the time they had in Singapore.

Hope we meet again soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr Siow,
Thanks for sharing the UK friends with us.I like to say that i am getting hooked on to your blogsite.It helps me to stay connected. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this blog almost everyday.The one thing i miss is ----hmmmm--you are hardly seen.Well, i guess that's the trouble with producers. Thanks a lot and make sure you don't forget to eat and sleep.