Thursday, March 19, 2009

VS Wushu Team: Beijing Training Trip (Wang Fu Jin)

Tonight we went to Wang Fu Jin, Beijing's equivalent of Singapore's Orchard Road.

Each time I visit Beijing, I always visit Wang Fu Jin- there are 2 places that I always go to.
1) The Foreign Language Bookshop where you can buy a lot of good English translations of Chinese Books- including Wushu and Medical texts

2) The Night Market Street where you have grilled lamb skewers and other exotic stuff, like silkworm cocoons, spiders, crickets and scorpions.

That is a must for me each time there. So tonight, like the typical Singaporean, I eat to my hearts content
So here's a look at my supper treat:
19032009111 - Share on Ovi

19032009112 - Share on Ovi

My biggest treat for myself during the cold Beijing night was a nice, deep fried scorpion.
19032009113 - Share on Ovi

Yup and I ate it all by myself too!


I treated the boys to caramel fruits- check out the size of the strawberries from Xinjiang!
The boys have worked hard and tomorrow we will have our last day of training. So a small treat to reward them :)
19032009114 - Share on Ovi
19032009115 - Share on Ovi

No comments: